Date: 3 October 2022
Costs: Free Registration
The receipt of every electronic court filing (ECF) notice in a firm’s inbox marks the beginning of 5-20+ minutes of tedious work downloading, profiling, storing, and distributing court documents. When multiplied out by the thousands of ECF notices a national firm receives each month from jurisdictions and ECF services across the United States, the result is a relentless drain on staff time and resources.
Join panelists John Hogan, Director of Litigation Support at DLA Piper LLP, and Dan O’Day, CEO & Co-Founder at ECFX, as they discuss how DLA Piper has tackled this ever growing problem by transitioning from manual processes to Intelligent Automation with ECFX Notice.
Also learn how ECFX Notice’s powerful automation can help your firm gain:
– Efficiency: get documents to attorneys and into the DMS in seconds
– Risk reduction: capture every notice coming from state courts, PACER, and other electronic filing systems
– Control: implement flexible naming conventions and storage locations based on client, case, practice group, office, and more
– Visibility: stay on top of things with daily or weekly digests for attorneys and managers
– Job satisfaction: improve job satisfaction for staff by eliminating dull, repetitive daily tasks