Date: 14 July 2022
Costs: Free Registration
- Mental wellbeing has its own challenges but there are solutions too! In these panel discussions, we will deliberate on several areas including:
- What are the mental well-being struggles and specifically for the most vulnerable groups: junior lawyers, female, minority and specially-abled legal professionals?
- How to develop the mindset of an O shaped legal professional and how it can promote balanced mental health?
- Resilience and role of Mindfulness in promoting wellness.
- How rampant is Imposter Syndrome in the legal profession and how does it impact the lawyers?
- How do scientifically identify the issues leading to stress and burnout based on the legal professional’s persona and how technology can help?
Event Link: Click here