Location: Remote Work
Number of Openings: 4
- Assist in evaluating new opportunities in cyberlaw courses.
- Communicate with prospective clients for cases and courses.
- Rectify cyber-related queries from clients.
- The candidate will be responsible to spread awareness about the products of the company.
- Educate the students of their respective colleges, regarding student-related company products like courses, webinars, and workshops.
- Organize events and competitions and share Gavel Legal Internships and job openings with students and college administration.
- English proficiency
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
- Stipend: ₹1000/-
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Available for work from home internship
- Can start the work from home internship in the month of October
- Available for a duration of 1 month
- Have relevant skills and interests