Location: Delhi/ Gurgaon
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Assist in legal drafting and compilation
- Assist in due diligence and research work
- Help in the interpretation of laws and write in simple language
- Write articles for the same as per the need
- Attend client calls and submit requirements as instructed
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 10th Feb’22 and 17th Mar’22
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, candidates will be paid an incentive of Rs. 500 based on their overall performance during the internship period.
Number of openings: 20