Role: Growth Intern
PQE: 0-2 years
Building partnerships with Indian and International industry leaders across the globe.
• Interact and represent LegalPay with the CEO, and CFO of industry-leading companies in India and abroad.
• Maintain trackers for companies, firms, and clients.
• Preparation of proposal decks for clients and companies.
• End-to-end communication for business transactions with clients in India and abroad.
• Content writing for the company webpage and social media platforms wrt FinTech, Start-ups, MSMEs, Litigation Funding, Interim Finance, etc.
• Educate and communicate on public forums as well as different events across India.
• 1 presentation in a month on a specific software/product/service/startup/ etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Preferred experience of 0-2 years in the growth team of a startup/company etc.
• Candidates should Graduate from a reputed college.
• Candidate has experience in client interaction/communication, and content writing is eager to learn and self-motivated.
• Candidate should be well versed in English.
• Candidate should be confident, self-reliant as well as motivated towards achieving targets for the company.
Kindly share your cvs at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title as “Growth Intern”.