Job Opening: LegalXpress News
Job Role: Legal Researcher
Duration: 4 months
The starting 2 months shall be an unpaid internship post,
In the first week of the internship- the intern will receive training from the editors regarding the submission guidelines and social media posting guidelines set in the SOP.
After the second month, they will have a performance review.
Opportunity- The internship will consist of General and Legal research, content writing and compiling, Article/News writing, and other drafting related work.
Due credits are provided for the interns writing the articles and making the Social media posts.
- Research and compose two 500-word news articles on a legal issue, judgement or International issue. *Total 2 Submissions every day, 1000 words in total.
- Should be able to stick to deadlines.
- Write with a relevant tone and style, adhering to the guidelines in the SOP which will be shared with the intern once the selection process is completed. (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics while making Social Media posts.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts on both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
- The Editor will assign the topics to article writing interns.
Selected Candidates will go through a telephonic interview before they are enrolled for the internship.
Application Link: Click here