Job Opening: Accenture
Job Role: Legal Operations Metrics & Reporting Associate
Location: New Delhi
PQE: 2 Years
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and manage reporting solutions for Legal group.
- Accurately report key management information to various members of the leadership team on a periodic basis.
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from leadership regarding staffing, training, financial operations, and performance
- Perform ongoing development, monitoring and reporting of key metrics
- Learn and implement new technologies as required.
- Attend leadership meetings and assist with note and action-item taking and tracking
- Design and implement process improvements
- Other as requested
A college degree is required.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in an Operations/ Business Reporting role or a related field required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in any Business Reporting Tools.
- Expertise in BI tools like Qlik, Power BI and Tableau
- Expertise in advanced Excel, VBA, and any Database Query Language.
- Experience in effectively interacting with all levels of leadership
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Detail-orientated, flexible and able to respond to last minute changes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Independently manage drafting communications and presentations
- Able to present alternatives to proposed solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English language required
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products
Application Link: Click here