Designation: Assistant Manager – Global Partnerships & Strategic Alliances
PQE: 2-4 years
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Conceptualize and execute programs with different countries and industry players for maximum
• Responsible and accountable for end-to-end delivery of projects.
• Track and monitor the campaign progress by creating customized dashboards.
• Identify and generate new leads in India and globally.
• Conduct extensive sector-specific and industry research.
• Maintenance and execution of activities for Startup International Bridges.
• Stakeholder management with officials, partners & startups ecosystem stakeholders.
• System Building within the team and development of new models.
• Handhold startups and Government departments in entrepreneurial subjects to create a conducive
startup ecosystem and resolve queries in stipulated time.
• Provide support to ministry officials for formulating policies, schemes, measures etc. and address ad-
Education and Prior Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (Public Policy or Development Studies / Economics or
Management Sciences / Engineering from Premier Institute / International Relations will be
• 2 to 4 years of work experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, Partnerships, Strategy or
• Excellent Research and Communications skills.
• Well versed with all tools of Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates may send, their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Job Application – Partnerships | <<Your Name>>”