Job Opening: Dell, India
Role: Legal Operations Senior Business Analyst
PQE: 12+ years
- Facilitate meetings around requirements gathering and process mapping
- Perform gap analysis (current mode of operations versus future mode of operations)
- Participate in end-to-end activities related to implementation including demand management, issue management, communication and change management
- Understand and document the customer journey and identify ways to improve existing customer pain points based on process optimization, technology, change management, or communication
- Work in an Agile manner and with cross functional teams to ensure successful product delivery
- Help create customer solutions to affect organizational transformation
- Participate in User Acceptance testing and recommend improvements based on process improvements or defects found
- Develop and manage project plans and coordinate across multiple projects, identifying risks and issues and developing appropriate mitigation plans
- Support the knowledge governance of the Legal ServiceNow platform and maintenance of Legal information
- Must have ServiceNow expertise from a business process and requirements gathering perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education / experience.
- Strong experience with process optimization, business process and / or data workflows and building / implementing large-scale global programs around technology / tools to enable a business function.
- Thought leader with strong communication skills : articulate and able to modulate communications based on audience strategically agile adapts well to change ability to demystify complex activities and convey in a simple, straight forward manner.
- Incredible drive for results, meticulous attention to detail and exception sense of quality, personally accountability and intentional focus on building great relationships, values diverse perspectives, lives our purpose and values, and is recognized as someone people want to work with.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or project management experience within a corporate legal department, law firm or legal vendor firm.
- Other Project Management certificates.
Application Link: Click here