Job Opening: Elevate
Job Role: Business Analyst
PQE: 5-7 Years
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies, utilizing formal and informal written communication methods.
- Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions, identifying business needs.
- Experience and functional requirements gathering
- Gather, document, and analyse various business requirements
- Resolve business problems through technical-based solutions
- Document functional and technical designs of business systems
- Interact with system developers and architects for enhanced operational effectivity
- Test the system and generating system documentation, user manuals, etc.
- 5 -7 years of working in analysis, data mining, or information-related fields..
- Ability to take direction, learn processes/systems quickly and apply to deliver results based on a defined timeline.
- Review system design approaches to ensure they fully meet the business requirements
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Produce key documents, both in written and presentation format.
- Business requirements document , Functional Requirement Document , Software
- Requirements Specification, Agile , knows about requirements gathering , Visio.
- Knowledge of and experience in Agile, SDLC.
- Gather & document business requirements using tools like interviews, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, etc.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft O-365. Knowledge of MS Projects and BI tools would be an added advantage.
Skills for Success
- Keen eye for detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Should be results-oriented, self-motivated, and accountable.
- Exposure to client communication, preferably international clients.
- Document requirements, process flows, new functionality, and user stories.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand and document requirements.
Graduation/Masters in the field of Computer Sciences/IT
Application Link: Click here