Job Opening: Ernst & Young
Job Role: Director: Legal Operations
PQE: 8 years
- Bachelor’s degree and approximately 8 years of related work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and address client needs, develop client relationships and define resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection
- Experience within a corporate legal department is also valuable
- Excellent managerial, leadership, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Relevant experience in Legal Department Operations or Contract Lifecycle Management
- Strong legal function knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to team with and motivate others; and
- Demonstrated ability to build meaningful and influential relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Operating Strategy and Organization Design – assist the client in identifying improvement opportunities and developing responsive organization operating models and metrics.
- Process and Controls Enhancement – design effective and controlled processes with enabling technologies to increase efficiency and reduce risk.
- Efficiencies using off the shelf – assist the client in leveraging technologies they already have to improve processes, controls and data management (e.g., Case Management, Matter Management/ eBilling, CLM, IP, eDiscovery/Legal Hold, Document Management Records Management)
- Experience with commercially available legal technology applications– assist the client in evaluating, selecting and implementing technologies that will bring faster and more efficient processing (e.g., KIM, Onit, Team Connect, RelativityOne).
- Apply knowledge of emerging technologies – assist the client with opportunities to leverage RPA, AI, Self Service workflows, etc. to drive efficiencies and overall cost reduction across the legal function.
Application Link: Click here