Job Opening: Flowace
PQE: 2 years
Scope of Work:
- Key role for the go-to-market team. Works collaboratively with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, and other teams to drive growth and customer success using DIGITAL METHODS.
- Qualitative Messaging & Lead/Demand Generation: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market. List products on relevant B2B marketplaces and rigorously run email campaigns to potential customers for quality lead generation. The scope includes proven expertise of generating quality leads of mid-sized company sizes (any company greater than 200 employees) using various digital methods, email campaigns, and experience of collaborating with the Sales team to push these deals to the closure stage. It is a bonus if the candidate has experience of generating leads of very large customer sizes (enterprise segment). These are companies who have the capacity to purchase > 1000 user licenses.
- Content Marketing: Owns and creates world class content (e.g., data sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of the product to the world. In a world overly filled with data and content, the Flowace content that is created should clearly stand out.
- Organic Growth: Expertise of achieving organic growth for a B2B SaaS product using email campaigns, on page and off page SEO.
- Performance Marketing: Practical successful experience in putting out LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads & Ads on other relevant B2B platforms for SaaS products.
- Customer Intelligence: Be the expert on buyers of the product, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Market/Competitor Intelligence: Be the expert on competition. Follow and analyse market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Sales enablement: Partner with sales and product teams to communicate the value proposition and brand positioning of the product. Develop the sales tools and training that support the selling process of the product. Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Website Content, Maintenance & Optimization: Create the content strategy, select hot topics and work closely with the content writers to churn out minimum 30 qualitative articles per month. Work with the UI/UX design and front-end development teams to update and optimize the website frequently
Required Years of Experience:
Minimum 2 years of experience in growing and marketing a B2B SaaS product
Why work for Flowace?
- Opportunity to grow the product 100x as the product is of world class standards
- Freedom and flexibility to be a real leader, to ideate and implement strategies in real time, without wasting time waiting for approvals
- Very healthy work environment and work life balance
- Extremely collaborative and helpful team members to work with
- Employee engagement programs such as Fun Fridays, Wellness and Community building
- 5 days of hungry hustling and 2 days of absolute rejuvenation every week
- Once the DNA of Flowace goes into the blood, it will serve the candidate very well for his/her entire career and life, irrespective of how long he/she works at Flowace