Role: MERN Stack (React. js & Node. js)
- Design and develop enterprise-facing UI and consumer-facing UI as well as integrate with REST API
- Analysing the requirements (Change Request/Feature Request) and reaching an optimum solution.
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap frameworks
- Well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, reusable, clean code, and testing
- Good understanding of data structures and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge in backend programming and fundamentals – Node.js/Java
- Basic Knowledge of REST API(Node.js/Java).
- Familiarity with Version Control tools such as GIT.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases, writing and managing DB migrations.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate remotely.
- Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools such AWS Amplify tool/
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs using Swagger/POSTMAN
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced and scrum/agile environment on tight deadlines and open-minded personality
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product.