Job Role: Assistant Manager- Marketing & Communications
PQE: 2 years
- ADVERTISE & GENERATE in-bound leads using Marketing Tools (Google Search Console/Google Analytics/Hubspot/Trello/Google Optimize/MailChimp or any other)
- COORDINATE the design of promotional material and distribute it in online and offline channels.
- NETWORK with industry experts and potential clients to drive BRAND AWARENESS.
- TRACK ROI to measure the performance of marketing strategies to work on them continually.
- DELIVER competitive updates including performance reviews, apprehensions, and plans.
- GATHER & ANALYZE feedback data to develop new ideas improving marketing strategy & advertising.
- DEVELOP & EXECUTE all paid digital marketing activities for clients across multiple media – Paid Search, display, video and social platforms.
- DESIGN & CREATE marketing assets as required to gauge an impact and the graph HIGH.
- Strong expertise with SEM & SEO (Tools preferred: SEMRush/Search Console/Google Analytics).
- Experience in Business Intelligence (Mining data, End-User Reporting & Dashboard requirements).
- Strong analytics and an eye for detail.
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Visual design acumen