Role: Human Resource Manager
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Graduation (Mandatory),
- Masters mandatory (any ); MBA HR preferred
- Minimum 5 years (preferably in IT industry)
- IT Recruitment experience of at least 3 years is must
- Manage end to end recruitment and talent management across all levels
- Build and report monthly , quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Recruit for IT/ Non-IT profiles in organization across levels junior, mid & senior level)
- Screen resumes and job applications and conduct HR Round to create shortlists of qualified candidates and recommend to department heads
- Maintaining a smooth on-boarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching
- Performance management.
- Learning & development.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any grievance that may arise
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Well versed with IT Terminologies & Technologies.
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri, Monster, Indeed etc.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github, Jobsforher etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team handling
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant HR laws.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Application Link: https://forms.gle/gptGG3CZ21z97egV6