Job Opening: Provakil
Role: Customer Success Manager
PQE: 2+ years
The ideal person will have to develop a deep understanding of the sales process excelling at converting leads and building relationships. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Improve the customer journey and own all matters related to an account, including retention and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Ability to understand the product and the customer gentry deeply.
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product.
- Address, resolve and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the concerned stakeholders.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage incoming calls, chat, and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails.
- Managing renewals for individual lawyers, chambers & small law firms.
- Creating dashboards, reports (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Responsible for Churns & measure churn on the basis of various parameters.
How you fit in
- Strong customer service background, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills & strong client servicing skills.
- 3-6 years of experience; at least 2+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (customer success or account management)
- B2B SaaS experience is preferred.
- A Masters degree in Business Administration would be preferred
Application Link: Click here