Role: Manager- Corporate Sales
- You will be responsible for adding new clients, achieving new business goals from new and existing clients and developing long-term relationships with key executives in large enterprise customers.
- In the role of a Business Development Manager, you should work to understand customer needs and position Rainmaker’s capabilities as an effective solution.
- You must be customer-oriented and are expected to respond to their queries in a timely manner and deliver a great customer experience.
- You should have good business acumen, account management skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building sustained and profitable, long-term client relationships.