Job Opening: SAP
Job Role: Senior Technical Legal Compliance Analyst
PQE: 6-9 years
- Identify, analyze, and assess the risks in SAP’s use and consumption of third party open source and commercial software, and web services to ensure compliance with the the agreed terms of governance and regulations
- Prepare detailed risk assessments of technical licensing risks of governing agreements as apply to these third-party intellectual properties and convey how best to manage these risks to SAP’s development organizations.
- Collaborate with peers to share knowledge, learn from, and aid others, devising long-term concepts and participate in an environment of growth within the team.
- Continuously adapt and improve our compliance processes, detection tooling, and procedures as SAP’s technology evolves.
- Communicate with development teams to understand technical deployment scenarios and functionality of third-party products within SAP solutions.
- Contribute in large, complex activities, using demonstrated creativity and expertise and applying specialist professional knowledge to deliver high quality results.
- Contributes actively to build common ground for cooperation
- Builds and maintains partnerships with internal and external customers and partners
- Ability to contribute independently in complex projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6-9 years of work experience in a role related to software development process and product standard, Software Quality, Dev-ops, License auditing, compliance, or technology law.
- Knowledge of modern software practices and architectures, and the software development life-cycle(Including Cloud Native)
- Agile working style, able to react quickly to new information and adapt requirements and priorities as a result.
- Possess excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies. Working knowledge of cloud hosting providers (GCP, AWS, Azure, Alibaba cloud)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Certifications in CISA, CRISC or similar is an asset
Application Link: Click here