SpotDraft is the fastest growing, end-to-end contract-automation platform for new age companies. Some of the world’s most innovative companies use SpotDraft to manage the backbone of their businesses – contracts. SpotDraft is backed by a marquee set of investors such as Binny Bansal (Founder: Flipkart), Girish Mathrubootham (Founder: Freshworks) and Lee Fixel (Ex-MD: Tiger Global).
- Drive product impact by proposing and conducting quantitative research into key user behaviors – in partnership with product managers, engineers, designers and other team members
- Work with Product Managers to ensure the right instrumentation is set up for product features that are being launched
- Develop an In-depth understanding of user journeys on the SpotDraft platform and create funnels reports and dashboards.
- Measure, report and analyze metrics that indicate progress and gaps towards adoption and engagement goals.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Passionate about solving problems – possesses a relentless need for investigation and data exploration
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualisation using tools like Metabase
- Experience in product analytics tools (Mixpanel, Amplitude, Heap, Google Analytics, Datadog etc)
- Experience using Python, R or other tools for statistical analysis is a strong plus.
- Should be able to engage with product managers and senior management.
- Growth Mindset
Associate Product Manager
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with Senior Product Managers to identify improvements to the contract review experience on SpotDraft.
- Deeply understand the customer problem that needs to be solved, transform user requirements into detailed specifications.
- Articulate the core problem to our Design team so that they can identify the best user experience to solve the problem at hand.
- Work with Engineering to ensure we ship high-quality user experiences in a timely manner. Help them prioritize where necessary.
- Keep stakeholders updated on progress throughout the product development process.
- Identify and track key metrics that can be used to gauge the success/adoption of a new feature or improvement after it has been shipped.
- 1+ years working experience in a Product related role or a desire to transition into Product Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills — you can concisely articulate problems and solutions to engineers, designers, and business stakeholders
- A strong track record of getting stuff done – in your current and previous jobs you were known as someone who consistently delivered results.
- A craving to understand things – you have a habit of getting to the root of the problem and identifying the whys and the hows.
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity. Bonus points: familiarity with the software development process.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and growth mindset.
Application Link: https://angel.co/company/spotdraft/jobs/1653950-associate-product-manager
Senior Product Manager (Integrations)
About the Role
The vision for SpotDraft is to allow users to create & review contracts in the manner that is most convenient to them. In order to do this, we need to extend our product’s functionality to various CRMs, Accounting Software and even HRMS’ that our customers are already using.
- Deeply understand our customers and their workflow needs
- Work with the Engineering team to design and develop our API strategy
- Work with Customer Success Teams to collect customer requirements related to integrations with the tools our customer success team uses
- Work with Engineering, Design and Marketing to ship SpotDraft applications on platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, Quickbooks, Zapier, Slack and much, much more.
- Work with external stakeholders to build out integrations when necessary.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with with leadership, go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager at a SaaS company.
- Prior experience building integrations on platform likes Salesforce a plus.
- Strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- Growth Mindset
Application Link: https://angel.co/company/spotdraft/jobs/1530036-senior-product-manager-integrations
Product Design Lead
About the role
Candidates who apply for this role will be responsible for envisioning, defining, and owning the execution of SpotDraft’s product design strategy. As the strategic design leader you’ll work with our team to solve complex problems, developing strategies, and ensuring you and other product designers in the team are encouraged to create products that truly delight the end customers. You’ll run design critiques, host collaboration & brainstorming sessions,, identify areas of process efficiency, and promote a high-output and fast-paced design practice.
- Work closely with your team of other designers in defining, designing, and iterating on product features
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice.
- Shape product strategy and vision together with the Product team.
- Drive and support cross-team initiatives that make the Design practice better at SpotDraft such as improving our hiring processes, expanding our community presence, interviewing potential new team members.
- Work in the way that works for you and what you’re designing, whether that’s spending time sketching or jumping straight into pixels
- Work with other members of the Design team to help them deliver great work and develop their own skills. This could be as a mentor, a coach, or a collaborator.
- Managing and evolving existing design systems.
- At least 5 years of Product Design experience.
- Proven history of partnering with engineering in a continuous delivery environment.
- Prior experience working on Enterprise SaaS solutions is a huge plus.
- Ability to understand complex feature sets and their dependencies while being able to deliver a design strategy that accounts for capabilities and limitations of the product.
- Consistent track record of leading highly collaborative cross-functional teams through ambiguity and delivering the best products possible to our customers.
- Prior experience managing and scaling Design Systems.
- Experienced recruiting, hiring, and retaining multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Methodology rich, including standard approaches for design deliverables including user journeys, research plans, mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks.
- Ability to communicate research findings and design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of the audience.
- Have partnered with research teams or led research experiments to validate and inform product thinking.
Application Link: https://angel.co/company/spotdraft/jobs/1530896-product-design-lead