Job Opening: UniCourt
Job Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Tustin, CA, USA
PQE: 5+ years
- Responsible for achieving individual and team sales targets where applicable.
- Originate, triage, follow up, and schedule demos from sales campaigns. 50+ contacts per day required (calls, chats, emails, social media) with all activities being documented in CRM.
- Probe and understand customer needs using a consultative approach to identify and anticipate issues and then provide the most suitable product (solution).
- Post sales follow up with customers to check on product satisfaction, address questions, check app usage, and proactively look for upsell opportunities.
- Available to customers and the main point of contact for sales and product questions.
- Required to develop and maintain good, long-term relationships with customers.
- Assist and collaborate with team members in originating, following up, closing, and servicing customers.
- Provide timely responses to customers and ensure turn around time on calls, chats, and emails is met.
- Document and relay customer product feedback and stay attuned to changes and market trends in the legal tech space.
- Maintain deep knowledge of the products and services that UniCourt and its competitors offer
- 5+ years in consultative sales-generating new business.
- A bachelor’s degree (BS or BA), no exceptions.
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong sense of proprietorship.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with sales software tools (CRM, etc.) and Google and Microsoft business products (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.)
- Must be flexible and fungible based on market developments.
- Ability to travel and attend industry trade shows and conferences.
Application Link: Click here