Job Opening: UniCourt
Job Role: Senior Python Developer
PQE: 5+ years
- Mentor a team of developers and QA and provide the necessary guidance.
- Come up with designs and proposals and get them approved by various stakeholders.
- Make enhancements to the core functionalities for developers to continue building Public records Extractors for different sources on top of it.
- Review and approve the code by providing the necessary feedback to the developers.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with Docker and containerizing Python applications.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming in Python.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Experience using memory profiling and time profiling in Python for performance optimization.
- Strong Data modeling and prototyping skills are mandatory.
- Good understanding of data structures in Python and time complexity.
- Experience in Python web frameworks (e.g., Django and Flask).
- Experience integrating with Amazon Web Services (AWS) services like S3, EC2.
- Good understanding of managing large data sets in RDBMS like PostgreSQL.
- Experience in debugging database slow queries and performance optimization in PostgreSQL.
Application Link: Click here