Job Opening: UnitedLex
Job Role: Analyst: Candidate Arrangement
PQE: 1+ years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Driving implementation of candidate engagement initiatives and programs.
- Foster positive relationships with our candidates as their primary point of contact.
- Scheduling regular connects and communication with candidates.
- Answering all candidates’ questions and resolving queries within the TAT.
- Work with recruitment teams to maintain minimum guaranteed pipeline of candidates.
- Collaborating with the internal teams to brainstorm new engagement campaigns and ideas.
- Providing advice to internal teams on candidate engagement initiatives and activities.
- Organizing engagement activities and sessions on a regular basis.
- Process data management, create tracking reports and analyse recruitment metrics & trends
- Assisting onboarding team with important document collection.
- External vendor management
- Building training processes and programs for candidates
- Work on employer branding techniques and ideas
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 1+ years of proven experience in Employee/Candidate/Client Engagement.
- Bachelors degree or above in business administration or a similar field.
- Background in recruitment, sales and customer service is a plus.
- A people person with excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Proven project management and problem solving experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and MIS.
- Expert in data management and excel
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple timelines and projects.
- Internal and external stakeholder management
Application Link: Click here