Job Opening: Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
Job Role: Development Associate
Location: New Delhi
PQE: 1-2 years
The Development Associate will work with the Development Manager and will be responsible for assisting in and supporting fundraising operations within the organisation. The responsibilities include –
- Research and identification of new funders, map existing networks, and generation of leads.
- Track philanthropic trends that relate generally to Vidhi’s work and mission
- Collate and coordinate data required from Program and Finance Teams and prepare presentations and proposals for grant requests to prospective funders.
- Create quarterly and annual fundraising reports and other funder reports as needed
- Support the Development Manager in producing communication material that would help to spread Vidhi’s Vision and Mission to internal and external audiences.
- Degrees in Finance/ Management/ Communications would be desirable along with 1-2 years’ prior experience in the non-profit sector, especially in fundraising or communications.
- Demonstrated interest in Law, Policy, and Advocacy.
- Excellent time management, note-taking, and attention to detail
- Organised, driven, and self-sufficient
- Proficiency in :
- Powerpoint, Excel, and Word documents
- Canva and Notion
- Basic understanding of Non-Profit finance which includes reading balance sheets, budgets, P&L statements, and other relevant financial documents.
Interested candidates should apply through the online portal and must submit the following documents merged in one document:
1. Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages.
2. A cover letter;
3. Names and contact details of two professional referees who may be contacted for references
Link: Click here