Call for Proposals: World Technology Law Conference 2022, ITech Law Association
Dates: 25 – 27 May 2022
Location: San Francisco, United States
Deadline for submission of proposals: 14 September 2021
- Firm and Presenter Limits: To maximize the overall number of views expressed during the conference, only one presenter per firm for the conference is permitted.
- Individual Proposal Submission: This proposal submission is intended for individual submissions; however, you may also propose a panel.
- Panel Proposal Submissions Panel Proposals that include more than one speaker, are subject to limitations and availability. As noted above, each law firm is allowed only one speaker per Conference.
- Proposal Selection: ITechLaw receives nearly 100 proposals for consideration for each conference, which makes panel selection a difficult and competitive process. Proposals from ITechLaw members who have advanced topic knowledge are given preference.
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
Topics should have broad technology-related appeal and involve engagement both for those in person and at their home computers.
- Algorithmic Bias
- Antitrust / Anticompetition in Technology
- Biometric Information Regulations
- California Law Update
- Data Localization Law and Policy
- Digital Service Tax
- Data Ethics
- Encryption Laws
- Fraud / Misinformation of information – laws around it.
- International Cybersecurity
- New Artificial Intelligence Laws
- Online Platform Liability
- Sex Trafficking
- Spyware & Leaks
- The Role of Technology in ESG
- You Pick It: A Hot Topic in Technology Law
The Program Planning Committee will review all submissions and notify each presenter of the status by December 2021. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com.