Job Opening: Kroll
Role: Senior Associate, Information Management and Governance
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Review, analyze, and audit electronic invoices submitted by legal professionals and law firms, legal service providers and other vendors for compliance with billing guidelines, and all applicable statutory and ethical requirements and standards.
- Confer with legal department staff, law firm personnel and other vendor staff when appropriate in order to identify billing issues and inconsistencies.
- Seek additional information from law firms, legal service providers or others for completion of the bill review process and reach final resolution on submitted invoices.
- Evaluate the performance of law firms, legal service providers relating to billing practices and work with the unit manager, law firms, insureds, brokers, and claim staff to resolve issues.
- Work with Legal Department staff and internal/external partners to finalize audit decisions where appropriate.
- Work closely with legal staff on any appeals to audit decisions, escalating as necessary, until final resolution of the appealed decision is resolved.
- Pro-actively elevate issues to manager regarding specific billing item or trending of billing issues.
- Identify billing, expense, staffing, rate and other issues and trends and provide feedback to legal staff.
- Assist in creating reports to be issued on a regular basis to legal staff and management.
- Provide recommendations for updating and improving legal billing guidelines as needed.
- Meet or exceed productivity and quality requirements as outlined by your Manager, and process all invoices within applicable time frames.
- Maintain a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Perform any and all duties as assigned and related to the goals of the Department and Company.
- Bill review experience (with a particular focus on Legal); understanding of legal hourly billing practices.
- In-depth knowledge of the litigation process, Legal processes, claim litigation handling and litigation management protocols.
- Experienced in handling all aspects of a lawsuit including but not limited to Legal.
- In-depth understanding of Legal process, terminology, costs and pricing, etc.
- Proven ability to interact effectively at various levels within the corporation and with law firm personnel.
- Superior negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Strong computer literacy with background knowledge of excel and auditing software a plus.
- Experience with legal e-Billing systems.
- Strong analytical, math, writing and communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Expertise with Legal technology tools.
- Creative self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to maintain big picture view while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Application Link: Click here