Competition: ABA TechShow Startup Alley and Pitch Competition 2022
Application Deadline: 7 January 2022
Date: Live in Chicago, March 2022
- Your product or service is targeted to lawyers or legal professionals, not to consumers.
- Your company has never before exhibited at a national legal technology conference.
- Your company has achieved some demonstrable traction, either in users or financing.
- You were not one of the prior years’ winners selected to present at TECHSHOW in the 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 Startup Alley.
- Ivan Hemmans, TECHSHOW 2022 co-chair.
- Brooke Moore, TECHSHOW 2022 co-chair.
- Jeannine Lambert, TECHSHOW 2022 co-vice-chair.
- Gyi Tsakalakis, TECHSHOW 2022 co-vice-chair.
- Bob Ambrogi, Startup Alley organizer.
- Free 10×10 booth space at the 2023 TECHSHOW (or online equivalent if a live event is not possible).
- Free 12-month listing on the ABA Legal Technology Resource Center’s Buyer’s Guide.
- $5,000 credit to use towards advertising in ABA Law Practice Division media.
- A profile of the company on my LawSites blog.
The 15 winning finalists will face of in a LIVE opening night pitch competition. Each startup will have 2.5 minutes to present its pitch in front of an audience of TECHSHOW attendees. At the conclusion of the pitches, attendees will vote to select the most innovative company as the winner.
In addition, all 15 startups will be provided space at a discounted cost to exhibit their product or service in a special Startup Alley located within TECHSHOW’s exhibit hall.
- Each startup will be provided space in a uniform, pre-installed booth. You will not need (or be allowed) to bring a booth of your own.
- Each startup will be responsible for the booth fee of $1,500. This is a significant reduction off the standard booth cost. You are welcome to seek sponsors to underwrite all or part of this cost.
- You will be responsible for your own travel and hotel expenses to Chicago.
Application Link: Click here