Competition: Open Data for Justice Challange by Agami
Duration: 14 Days (8th to 22nd November)
Participation: Team of 2
- A new and useful data set
- An analytical research paper that sheds light on the interconnections between the data
- Data visualisations
- A demo of a tech product (eg. – app or website)
- Dataset that captures the background of High Court Judges across 47 parameters
- Dataset that captures the background of Supreme Court Judges, which assesses the information disclosure practice of Indian SC Judges
- The India Justice Report datasets and report that rank states on parameters of status of Police, Judiciary, Prisons & Legal Aid in the India Justice Report.
- Adv. Namit Saxena, AOR at Supreme Court of India
- Niyati Singh, Lead Researcher, Tata Trusts, India Justice Report
- Prof. Rangin Tripathy, NLUO (Author of the Supreme Court Judges’ dataset and paper, and under whose mentorship the dataset on the Background of High Court Judges was created)
- Application Form deadline – 28th October 2021
- Notification of selection to selected teams – 2nd November 2021
- Challenge starts – 8th November 2021
- Hangout with the Authors – 9th November 2021
- Last date of Submission – 22nd November 2021, 11:59 pm.
- Announcement of winners – Between 30th November – 7th December 2021
- The top 3 teams will receive cash prizes of Rs. 15,000 (first position), Rs. 10,000 (second position), Rs. 5000 (third position).
- The top 3 teams will get the opportunity to intern with one of the Jury members.
- All datasets selected by the Jury will be published on Justice Hub, along with other publication opportunities for your products.
- Further opportunities within the Agami Network to solve some of the big problems of law and justice!
Application Link: Click here