Event: The In-House Lawyer: Working effectively across the organisations by Center for Legal Leadership
Date: 23 November 2021
Costs: Free Registration
About the webinar:
This session is for all in-house lawyers and may be of particular interest to those in their early years of in-house work and those thinking of moving in-house.
In this discussion we expect to explore a range of issues relevant to this important topic, including:
• What is the core role of the in-house lawyer?
• Working with your managers and colleagues
• The wants and needs of internal clients
• What happens if they don’t seek necessary advice?
• Using external lawyers
• Making a contribution across your organisation.
• Things I learned the hard way.
- Nicolina Andall, Senior Corporate Counsel, Atlas Copco UK Holdings
- Fiona Fraser, Deputy Director, Revenue Jersey
Registration Link: Click here