Internship Opening: Josef
Role: Legal Technology
The Josef Legaltech Internship is designed for law students in their final or penultimate year.
Through the internship, students will gain a better understanding of career pathways in the legal technology sector, and experience life working at a leading legaltech startup.
We’re looking for students who are:
- keen to learn
- looking for a challenge
- passionate about access to justice, and making legal services more accessible
- interested in legal technology, design, innovation and/or startups
We also strongly encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply, including ATSI, people of colour and LGBTQI+.
- The internships will run for 8 weeks
- Interns will work 1-2 days per week, with days and hours negotiable
- The internships will provide rotations through marketing, product, business development and customer success
- Melbourne and Sydney preferred, though we can accommodate remote for the right candidate
- Reimbursed at market rates
At this stage, we’re planning two internships per year with the first commencing in Apr/May 2021.
Application Link: Click here