Stipend: 10,000 pm
Duration: 2 Months
Application Deadline: 12 December 2021
About the Organisation:
Legal Bites is an Ed-Tech platform with a monthly viewership of 1 million+. The goal of our company is to provide affordable, high-quality particulars on legal judgments, codes, articles of academic interest, and interviews of leading legal professionals designed to inculcate a sense of legal awareness among the cosmopolitan audience. Legal Bites has been recognised as the ‘Best Online Law Education Platform 2020’ by APAC Insider at the Indian Excellence Awards.
- Work on research and growth
- Handle content writing (Research, write, edit and review articles, study modules, and marketing material)
- Work on proofreading and editing
- Make questions, proofread and edit them
- Work on planning and execution
- Collaboration and Outreach: Formulate and execute out-of-the-box strategies to increase outreach.
- Students pursuing Law and have completed at least two years of study. Freshers who are looking for jobs will be preferred.
- Interest in research and writing.
- Good communication skills and knowledge of Law.
- English and Legal Writing Proficiency.
Application Link: Click here