Internship Opening: Legal Pay
Internship Role: Legal Intern
About the Company:
LegalPay is a data-driven, tech-enabled alternative asset management company providing flexible and innovative super-secured and asset-backed products to our investors. Our current product offerings include interim finance and litigation funding which have consistently provided higher returns than traditional asset classes. We are consistently engaged in product innovation and will introduce newer products that will set new benchmarks for wealth generation in India.
As LegalPay continues to grow, we are looking for talented resources to add to our legal team.
LegalPay values rigorous thinking, clear communication, and efficient execution and is committed to inclusive workplace culture.
Helping the legal team in the preparation and drafting of legal documents, contracts, and pleadings, etc.
• Carrying out legal research.
• Assisting the legal team in their day-to-day work.
• Assisting other departments as and when the need arises.
• Maintaining data records.
Qualifications & Experience
• Preferred candidate should be in the final year of law school or pursuing LLM.
• Candidates should have knowledge of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Companies Act, Contracts Act, Civil Procedure Code, IBC, etc.
• Candidate should have requisite writing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
• Candidate should be fluent in English and must possess good drafting skills.
Application Link: Click here