Job Opening: TrustIn
Job Role: Project Associate
The TrustIn Project Associate role, like every other role in our tight-knit, bootstrapped, scrappy team, is a jack-of-all-trades, someone who enjoys creating opportunities to stretch and grow professionally. It’s comparable to a Chief of Staff role, working directly with the CEO across functions while liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
A. Operations and Documentation:-
- Synthesize and centralize daily operations through collaboration with all team members performing an array of administrative tasks from scheduling, generating correspondence, maintaining all data,
- Collect, enter, and organize data and other information to document ongoing projects; organise ongoing project documentation (legal and administrative), progress reports, research reports, and brie ﬁngs,
- Collaborate with partners and experts to support the development of protocol and policy (HR, legal, and administrative) documents,
- Manage and update our sales CRM as needed,
- Manage projects and liaison between CEO, staff, and external partners as required.
B. Communication and Social Media Brand Management:-
- Maintain a communication repository for the organization – case studies, photographs, videos, quotes, media articles,
- Develop and manage infographics and content blurbs for multiple project updates and summaries,
- Create original material including content for reports, projects, case studies etc, for websites and social media platforms, in partnership with the CEO and social media intern,
- Continuously manage engagement and update Social Media Accounts for TrustIn for SEO in partnership with the CEO and social media intern
C. Training and Program Logistics:-
- Manage session logistics and liaise with external trainers and consultants as required,
- Track program progress on our data dashboards,
- Manage session documentation.
- Individuals who are self-starters, highly motivated, responsible, resourceful, and flexible
- Strong engagement and coordination skills; willingness to work in a team
- Good writing skills and ability to bring information together in easily readable forms for a wide range of audiences
- Expertise in using various tools including Keynote/PPT, Wix, Canva, and Google Drive
- Passionate about furthering gender equity and/or access to justice
- Knowledge of Figma, Airtable, Excel and data modeling tools would be fantastic!
- Previous startup experience is preferred but not required.
Note: This role will have 3-month probation at a salary of INR 30k, for 20hrs/week, and can evolve into a full time position based on mutual fit.
Application Link: Click here