Job Opening: Accenture
Role: Legal On-boarding Specialist
- Co-ordination of all Onboarding activities, prior to and after new joiner start date.
- Arranging for approval to begin onboarding activities: Coordination with HR, People Lead and Onboarding Buddy.
- Managing access to Onboarding Experience technology and digital experience.
- Managing Onboarding for MD level hires.
- Coordination of Onboarding Buddy Program.
- Managing accessibility needs, if any, for New Joiners
- Responsible for formal communications to all New Joiners
- General oversight over Onboarding Journey for each New Joiner and addressing any issues arising during the journey (incl. coordination of technical issues).
- Broad oversight of the entire program.
- Governance of all Onboarding content hosted on internal Legal sites
- Co-ordination and liaison with Legal Onboarding content owners to ensure content is maintained and kept up to date
- Liaising with external vendor providing Legal Onboarding digital experience
- Tracking completion of onboarding.
- Managing feedback from new joiners on Onboarding experience and reporting key metrics
- Scheduling Open door sessions for new joiners
Some experience working with Onboarding programs or learning programs preferred but not essential
- Understanding of great customer service;
- Experience managing an end-to-end process;
- Good Project Management skills;
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across all levels;
- Ability to adapt to challenging situations and provide solutions ;
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills;
- Team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives;
- Effective task management: Professional and organized approach to delivery. Able to work under pressure and to tight timescales, with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and Microsoft Teams
- Collaboration: Able to work well with others, to build strong relationships, to share knowledge and expertise to foster a sense of trust.
- Drive: Commitment to getting things done, commitment to personal learning, including self-sufficiency and the lack of need for detailed direction.
- Flexibility: Ability to manage diary and working pattern to enable more interactions with global stakeholders.
- Passion: keen to develop in a Learning based role and interest in working with cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture Legal global organization
Application Link: Click here