Job Opening: Clifford Chance
Role: PMO Analyst
- Support the process of work intake into Best Delivery ensuring the requisite governance process is followed and all relevant details are appropriately recorded and tracked in the appropriate system.
- Follow existing standards, guidance and the Best Delivery ‘frameworks’, assisting in the development of new and existing standards and guidance for initiation, planning, management, control and delivery of programmes and projects;
- Follow existing risk management and quality assurance disciplines and reporting to support the PMO in ensuring process adherence;
- Undertake assurance review processes as required;
- Support the coordination, consolidation and provision of reporting packs, regional dashboards and meeting packs for various regional steering and management groups;
- Support the PMO in maintaining and developing the methods used to identify and report on cross programme risks, issues, milestones, dependencies and resourcing;
- Assist in tracking regional programme level plans, deliverables and milestones.
- Support the PMO in tracking project benefit delivery and facilitate operation of benefits realization and communication;
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within a PMO;
- Experience of working directly with people in Delhi and the United Kingdom;
- Experience of enterprise PPM and idea management tools, Clarity preferred;
- One or more recognised portfolio, programme or project management qualifications, e.g. PRINCE2, MSP, P3O, M_o_R, PPSO, APM PMQ or RPP, PMP or PMI.
The role incumbent will possess the following skills and knowledge, preferably practiced in a law firm or other similar professional services company
- Minimum two years’ experience working within a PMO environment with Prince2, MSP, Agile Project Management or other recognised project management qualifications;
- Experience of producing high quality documentation, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to communicate with and influence people at different levels of the organisation;
- Ability to challenge constructively whilst maintaining excellent working relationships within the programme community and with stakeholders;
- Experience implementing and embedding new ways of working;
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- A strong ability to think through problems from different perspectives then develop solutions alongside obtaining buy-in from the relevant stakeholders;
- Exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or experience of programme co-ordination and of managing projects.