Job Opening: Atlassian
Job Role: Global Legal Operations Coordinator
Location: San Franciso/ Remote PDT
Duration: Full Time
PQE: 2+ years
About the Company:
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
- Participate in cross-departmental collaborations with Financial Planning & Analysis, Procurement, IT, and other business support groups.
- Administer e-billing/matter management platform including monthly accruals, onboarding new vendors/firms, coordinating execution of outside counsel guidelines and system training materials.
- Organize Legal team knowledge management resources; proactively ensure that the team is maintaining up to date and relevant information for Legal and internal customers.
- Administer workflows and troubleshoot Commercial Legal’s contract lifecycle management platform, Ironclad.
- Facilitate Legal team onboarding processes and automation.
- Support Head of Global Legal Operations and departmental team members with various administrative tasks and ad hoc projects.
Qualifications & Skills:
- You have 2+ years of professional experience on a Legal Operations team. Even better: you’ve got experience with SaaS applications.
- Good time management, prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues.
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels.
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills.
- Methodical about analyzing processes and systems to fully understand their functions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Leadership skills, like motivation, goal-setting and monitoring progress.
- A healthy sense of humor, with a how-can-I-help, get-it-done attitude.
- Have worked in-house at a technology company
- Have experience with Coupa, Netsuite, Salesforce, Slack, Workday and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Halp).
- Are located in the U.S. Pacific or Mountain time zones to best overlap with our distributed team.
- Are comfortable working on a remote team.
Application Link: Click here