The Stanford Centre for Legal Informatics recently launched a multi-year, multi-institutional effort to bring the technology of computable contracts to the insurance industry. In many areas it is possible to codify the terms of contracts in computable form, to make these computable contracts available to all parties in an online contract ecosystem and to use this ecosystem to provide users of all stripes with answers to real and hypothetical questions about the terms of these contracts.
- working with research team to deliver an MVP.
- taking medium-fidelity wireframes and translating them into a functioning MVP.
- generating great code that takes user experience into account, while mapping an interface to a backend solution.
- defining project scope, screens, and features, wireframes, database diagrams, and requirements.
- Work with a variety of users to gain information, and develop intra-system tradeoffs between different users, as necessary; interact with a diverse client base and outside vendor contacts.
- Document system builds and application configurations; maintain and update documentation as needed
- Provide technical analysis, design, development, conversion, and implementation work.
- Work as a project leader, as needed, for projects of moderate complexity.
- Serve as a technical resource for applications.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new features and technologies, and integrate them into the computing environment.
- Follow team software development methodology.
- Work with, supervise and mentor students involved in implementation of computable contracts.
Duration: One – year fixed term position
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Expertise in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications.
- Proficiency with application design and data modeling.
- Ability to define and solve logical problems for highly technical applications.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Ability to lead activities on structured team development projects.
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
- Knowledge of application domain.
Application Link: Click here