Job Opening: Daksh
DAKSH is a civil society organisation that undertakes research and activities to promote accountability and better governance in India, founded by citizens from varied backgrounds. It has been working to create inclusive, transparent, self-correcting mechanisms that encourage accountability in all branches of the government.
Job Role: Full-Stack Developer
• Be open to hands-on coding & individual responsibilities.
• Perform analysis and documentation for system design as well as ongoing
documentation of development
• Estimating the development efforts
• Involve in researching innovative solutions for challenging technical problems.
• Be proficient in all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis,
design, development, testing, implementation and support.
• Communicate effectively with the team and users.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Conduct code reviews for early detection of defects and code quality
• Be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
• Support the testing phase (System Testing, SIT, UAT, Non-Regression Testing) and ensure quick turnaround of defect fixes.
Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this position.
Mandatory Skills and Qualifications:
• BE / B Tech / MCA / MSc / ME / M Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field with at least 3 years relevant work experience
• Must have hands-on experience with MEAN/MERN Stack development.
• Must have good experience in Front End technologies (Angular 2/4/6, React Js)
• Must have good experience in Node JS
• Demonstrated skills in problem-solving and decision-making
• Experience in creation of reusable Angular reusable components
• Experience in developing Angular application with good performance and scalable
• Hands-on development expertise in creation of common frameworks and modules
back end development (Nodejs, Reactjs).
• Experience in Kubernetes is an added advantage.
• Experience in bundling tools (e.g., Webpack)
• Familiarity or interest in learning more about common tools used in interactive
storytelling, such as:
• Experience interacting with REST A.P.I.s and capable of setting one up (in Python, Node.js, or in a similar language)
• Experience with cloud services such as AWS, AWS ECS, Elastic Search, NGNIX, AWS S3.
Application Link: Click here