Job Role: Associate Document Review
PQE: 1+ years
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, the Associate – eDDR – Document Review will
- Reviews documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Review, and QC huge volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and accuracy.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate& standard operating procedures on projects.
- Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents.
- Work as part of a global team.
- Suggest alterations to the protocol as appropriate, and fearlessly escalates issues pertaining to particular documents or client instructions, even if these differ from what the majority-view on the team.
- 1+ years’ experience working with ALSPs, large law firms or corporate legal departments.
- Prior experience with document review, eDiscovery, and incident response.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience working on review tools like Relativity, Everlaw, Xerox, Ringtail, Canopy, etc.
Skill to Success
- Associates should have in-dept understanding of the subject matter.
- Exercises very good judgment with respect to the protocol.
- Acts as a team player and abstains from team dysfunctional activity.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in law