Job Role: Team Lead- Document Review
PQE: 5 years
Responsibilities & QualificationsSpecifically, the Team Lead will
- Play a key role in quality control and audit responsibilities on their projects.
- Perform FLR on projects, although expectation is that most of their time will be occupied with post-FLR activities.
- Review and QC huge volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents Draft Decision Logs and QC Logs.
- Run complex QA searches Lead project training Assist Project Managers (PMs) with QC strategy.
- Assist PMs with reporting Ensure adherence to Elevates standard operating procedures on projects.
- 5 years of experience in litigation document review/data breach review with at least 2 years of experience in quality control function.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook) Experience working on review tools like Relativity, Introspect, Xerox, Ringtail, Ipro etc.
Skills For Success
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to engage clients in a way that instills confidence and fosters strong client relationships.
- Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
- Driven and able to motivate yourself, ensuring deadlines and measurable objectives are met with the highest standards of quality.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Graduate, LLB or equivalent experience.