Job Role: Associate Functional Consultant
Location: Palwal, Harayana
PQE: 1-4 years
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Learn the CLM products and develop deep expertise in system configuration and problem solving.
- Support in the development of automation capability to accelerate and optimize system configuration.
- Own configuration and deployment responsibilities for assigned projects, delivering to high quality, defect free configurations.
- Develop strong skills within requirement mapping, requirement transformation, reports creation and reports modification.
- Identify and analyse pockets of inefficiency that exist today and come up with implementable ideas that can overcome some of these inefficiencies thereby boosting overall productivity.
- Actively participate and contribute to requirement gathering, functional design, work closely with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Support during the implementation life cycle.
- 1 – 4 Years
- Experience of Working with any cloud applications will be added advantage.
- Exposure to functional design and system configuration
- Analyst in Agile development environment actively managing the development schedules, sprint planning, & release cycles
- Exposure to client communication, preferably international clients
- Implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications would be an advantage
- Understanding of Enterprise Application on information flows through various IT systems for large organizations
- Candidate must have 60% or above all throughout in 10th, 12th, and graduation (B.E/MCA/B.com/any other relevant degrees) with excellent communication skills.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
Application Link: Click here