Role: Law Advisory Service – Advisory Analyst
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
PQE: 2-3 years
- A must: motivation, determination and willingness to specialize in the financial market; a plus: work experience in the area of Compliance & Regulatory or Law at a bank, securities firm or insurance company;
- Success factors that will help you to advance with us: Ability to work in a team, entrepreneurial thinking, enjoyment of challenging issues and interdisciplinary project work, as well as an affinity for new technologies and the topic of digitalization;
- Strong project management skills – ability to multi-task across a variety of projects and activities;
- Organized, able to meet deadlines and achieve results with minimal guidance;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – ability to summarize, edit, and harmonize large volume of data;
- Solid research and analytical skills – ability to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- A strong proficiency in working across the various Microsoft office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint);
- Proactive and motivated across all aspects of teaming and execution of work;
- Willingness to stretch and work under pressure, as and when required to do so;
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality;
- Attention to detail and openness to feedback;
- International outlook and awareness;
- Proficiency in French or German language is an added advantage.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Law from leading Indian/Foreign Law University or College (LLB/LLM; BL/ML/Juris Doctor).
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.