Job Role: Associate- Legal Operations
PQE: 2-3 years
Specifically, you will:
- Provide support to its corporate customers by verifying/testing the citation links updated by the vendor.
- Maintain and ensure the customer’s citation management system (Ela-CMS)/other specified platforms stayed up to date.
- Follow the rules defined by the customer.
- Perform quality checks and coordinate with the vendor to ensure the citation links are updated appropriately.
- Test/verify the content updated by the customer/vendor.
- Coordinate to ensure all the issues are escalated appropriately.
- Provide ad hoc support to ensure the department runs smoothly.
- Extend help for the monthly and quarterly reports and provides other value additions to processes.
- Attend meetings with the Customer, and team, as may be required.
- Extends help to maintain the spreadsheets and reports for production and quality of the team.
- Extends support to the team in another related process.
Skills for Success:
- Super organized and multitasking and keeping projects on track.
- Detail-focused with a penchant for accuracy.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- High energy engaging and outgoing.
- Understands how to build relationships.
- Team player who works well across the organization.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Confident in a customer-facing role.
- MS Office Skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding.
- Around 2 to 3 years preferably in a legal department or in a professional environment (legal, finance, advertising, banking) – but will consider other relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Law Graduates preferred.