Job Opening: Consilio LLC
Job Role: Scrum Master
PQE: 3+ years
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies – daily stand-ups, planning, grooming, reviews, and retrospectives with teams, PMs and other stakeholders.
- Anticipate and deliberately remove obstacles that slow down or prevent teams from delivering sprint goals.
- Facilitate and guide team discussions, conflict resolution and progress tracking.
- Adopt, coach, and evangelize Agile values and principles in the team and across the organization.
- Drive continuous improvement at team and org level by using data/metrics and reporting/feedback.
- Help the product development teams perform at their best – without compromising Scrum values on teams where you don’t have direct reports.
- Reinforce customer centric thinking – solve customer’s biggest problems and help build amazing products that delight them.
- Make your teams better with your contribution.
- Remove their hurdles and burdens.
- Voice their problems & needs at the right time and level before they become issues.
- 3+ years of proven experience as Scrum Master.
- Must have experience with complex initiatives cutting across x-functional teams.
- Expert at Scrum process, ceremonies, and risk management.
- Scrum metrics measurement & management – velocity, burn down and other productivity metrics.
- Strong Jira Reporting background.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Advanced understanding of Product development and/or infrastructure processes and lifecycle.
- Proven experience delivering new Products to Market.
- Technical comfort and experience with both application and platform software development.
- Outstanding organizational communication & interpersonal relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrixed environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes with an ability to stay flexible, and adapt as needed.
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with team – technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Consilio’s True North Values
- Excellence We strive to make every client our advocate
- Passion We DO because we CARE
- Collaboration We win together through teamwork and communication
- Agility We flex, adapt and embrace change
- People We value, respect and invest in our teammates
- Vision We create clarity of purpose and a clear path forward