Job Opening: Ernst & Young (EY)
Job Role: Legal Operations Assistant Manager
PQE: 7-8 years
- Drafting, editing and negotiating contract terms (India as well as cross-border) and legal documents with clients, vendors and other third parties.
- Performing additional legal related tasks such as performing legal research, legal analysis and certain litigation support activities (as may be required).
- 7-8 years of experience in law firms or in-house legal team of multi-national companies; an IT industry experience would be an added advantage;
- experience in contract reviews and negotiations;
- fluent in verbal and written English; and
- short notice period
- Bachelor of laws from a reputed institution
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Focused and develop a consultative approach to have an overall understanding of legal field along with an understanding of the current legal environment impacting businesses particularly the consultancy field.
- Combine excellent communication skills, with technology & ecosystem awareness with a go-getter attitude.
Application Link: Click here