Job Opening: Harneys
Job Role: Business Development Coordinator
Location: Hong Kong (Hybrid)
Harneys is seeking a Business Development Coordinator in our thriving Hong Kong office to support the implementation of business development and client initiatives.
What you’ll be doing…
This position will be responsible for supporting the BD team as well as being involved in local profile raising tasks.
- Key focus on events management and logistics for seminars, webinars, conferences and client entertainment from planning to execution and ROI analysis
- Assist with the organisation of client events and MBD material for BD trips
- Prepare response to client requests for proposals and capability statements
- Maintain lawyer biographies for use in proposals, capability statements and MBD material
- Maintain up-to-date deal lists
- Assist with research on clients, targets, competitors and markets
- Provide support for awards and directories submissions
- Source promotional items for the office and monitor inventory
- Source and arrange client gifts
- Ensure all MBD material are consistent with the firm’s brand guidelines
- Enter and update client data and BD activities to the firm’s CRM system and producing reports
If you have any questions please contact Mandeep Rakkar at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the role.