Job Role: Technology Lead (Legal)
Location: Hyderabad & USA Shift
PQE: 5+ years
- Liaison between business and development teams to for digital transformation & engineering projects for Legal Operations & process
- Identify and prioritize the use cases, stories and perform AS IS – TO BE analysis, define wireframes, detailed design, and user experience
- Document requirements by creating use cases, user stories, Business Requirement Document (BRD), class diagram, Entity-Relationship (ER) diagram, and sequence diagrams.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Gather and analyze technical and functional information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality
- Perform complex & large data analysis, data validation & functional reviews to evaluate & test the solution
- Integrate user-friendly content in illustrations, graphs, and infographics for enhanced user experience.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Create in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
- Test both the product and its documentation for accuracy and consistency.
Skills and Qualifications
- Should have an experience of 5-8 years in Business Analysis – Requirement Gathering, Design Wireframe, Design Documents, Requirement Matrix in Legal Technologies
- Should have an understanding of various legal operations & process like Matter management, eDiscovery, Legal Compliance, Contract Management, IP & Securities
- Should have an experience of working on various legal solution & platforms
- Experienced in various software development methodologies & latest technologies
- Worked with multiple stakeholders and counsel’s office to understand & details out the business requirements
- Should have an experience of working with application development team for system design by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities, writing specifications
- Worked on creating , refining and managing user stories/requirements throughout the project
- Have conducted and documented legal business functional and technical requirements, developed user stories, created process flow diagrams and user cases
- Ability to manage project plan, keeping track of the development cycle, conducting UAT, status update & conduct business review meetings
If interested, Please share your resume with below details to firstname.lastname@example.org