Role: Front-End Developer
PQE: 2+ years
- Developing the latest user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.
- As a ReactJS Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Prior experience with Redux and state management.
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript.
- Prior experience with data structure libraries.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS.
- Familiarity with Git and Github (Issues, Projects, Actions etc.).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, etc.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with cloud based architectures and cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean is a plus.
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Application Link: Click here