Job Opening: JP Morgan Chase & Co
Job Role: OGC Reporting Associate
PQE: 7-9 years
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Responsible for meeting client deliverables with a high level of timeliness and accuracy
- Interact with global location managers in an effective and professional manner
- Key focus on Risk & Controls. Identify & remediate issues & gaps.
- Proactively improve support services and reporting capabilities through usage of automation tools and building upon best practice by c reating /developing sustainable solutions
- Ensure compliance and adherence to Firm control standards
- Create detailed project plans and hold regular touch-point calls/meetings with business per the timelines mentioned therein
- End to End project responsibility and ownership
- Partner and collaborate with other team members for idea generation, problem-solving, internal process improvements and other ongoing initiatives
- Document and perform UAT on scenarios and test scripts
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Graduate or postgraduate (Commerce/Technology) with a minimum of 7 – 9 years’ experience in banking operations/project management. Qualified professionals can also apply.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills & exposure to Operation functions highly preferable
- Ability to take ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through. Escalate issues as appropriate.
- Strong team player and ability to work across cross functional teams with a can do
- Strong Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent written & English communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Power Point etc. and windows-based applications
- Proficient with technology especially Visualization tools like Tableau/ PowerBI, ETL tools like Alteryx and Xceptor, SQL, SharePoint
- Candidates with experience in implementing solutions with SQL, Tableau and Alteryx, SharePoint, Access Database or other like tools will be given a preference.
- Background in data visualization and experience in handling complex and large structured data sets according to requirements
- Candidate must be a self-motivator and be able to work with minimal direction