Job Opening: JP Morgan Chase & Co
PQE: 4+ years
- Strong Java, Spring, Spring Boot development experience.
- Strong development experience in Spring suite and RESTful web services
- Strong Typescript development experience.
- Strong CSS3, SAAS and LESS development experience
- Strong development experience in Angular frame work with experience in performance fine tuning and optimization of User Interface code
- Strong experience in converting visual designs to user interfaces and strong experience in different presentation frameworks like bootstrap
- Strong experience in micro services architecture and cloud native application development using Java
- Strong experience in Test Driven development on Angular and Java
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
- Proficiency in SQL and Database development.
- J2EE & OO Design Patterns Description for Internal Candidates As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
- Designs, analyzes, develops, tests, debugs and delivers software and/or new products as part of Data Warehouse, Reporting & Analytics development within JP Morgan’s Legal Technology
- Work with development leads/scrum masters & product owners to identify solutions to their reporting needs, develop new MIS solutions or modify/optimize existing ones.
- Identify process simplification opportunities for overall reporting environment. Work with operational reporting team and business partners to automate or simplify existing processes, and to remove any manual steps from report generation and delivery.
- Demonstrates good understanding of Agile framework for end to end software development and deployment tool chains.
- Collaborates with fellow team members and keeps the team and other key stakeholders well informed of progress of application business features being developed
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in application development skills for more than one business intelligence technology including data warehouse (Oracle/Informatica), visualization (Tableau) and advanced analytics tools (Python preferably) & AI/ML methodologies
- 4+ years of recent experience developing analytical solutions using Python or similar language.
- 4+ years of recent experience in developing AI/ML Models
- 4+ years of comprehensive report analysis and design experience with demonstrated knowledge of Oracle based data warehouse / database structures & SQL (Proficient), PL/SQL.
- Has an exposure to cloud technology and having hands on knowledge in automated deployment process.
- Working proficiency in a selection of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience coordinating development cycles and project management.
Application Link: Click here