Role: Data Specialist
PQE: 0-3 years
- The team name is ‘Documentation Management’ and the job title is ‘Operations Analyst’. This Role is performed by both, graduates and post-graduates from various education disciplines (mainly BCOM, BBM, BBA MBA and LLB).
- The profile involves review of legal documentation and input of key parameters from the legal documentation into the systems of JP Morgan. Examples of such legal agreements are ISDAs, CSA etc.
- The employee should be flexible with shifts.In general, employees have to be flexible to work on both the shifts, employees will also have to change / rotate shifts periodically.
- Identify issues and co-ordinate with the relevant functions internally (eg: credit, legal etc) for prompt resolution on disputed points within set time-frame parameters
- Working with key partners in legal, business, operations and technology, contribute towards the development of an efficient operating framework
- Working closely with regional Legal operations Department (which has the overall responsibility for ISDA Master Agreement Negotiation and Transactions), the business and other stakeholders.
- Productivity and Quality will be the measure of performance for this role. Producing good quality work is therefore paramount to the success of the candidate in the organization.
- Performing as a checker for all the agreements/documents which get processed by DMO.
- Minimum of 0 to 3 yrs proven experience in Derivatives Master Agreements and other trade related documentation gained within Investment Banking / Law Firm environment.
- An excellent understanding of the Derivative Legal documents like ISDA, CSA etc.
- Proficiency in MS office is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, identify priority issues and excellent execution mentality